International High School of New Orleans invites you to iStudio & A Taste of NOLA – the perfect pairing of the visual and culinary arts – on Saturday, April 21 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Tulane’s Newcomb Art Museum.
Join us for a unique showcase of IHSNO students’ artistic works and food from award-winning New Orleans chefs:
- Chef Will Avelar from Merils Restaurant, Emeril’s Restaurant Group.
- Chef David Slater from Emeril’s Restaurant Group.
- Chef Adolfo Garcia from Top Hat & La Boca.
- Chef Joaquin Rodas from Bacchanal Fine Wine and Spirits.
- Chef Edgar Caro from Brasa Churrasqueria & Baru Tapas and Bistro.
Your ticket includes entry to the event and the museum, food, drinks, a silent auction and more!
Tickets to the event are $75 with special pricing of $125.00 for couples. Purchase tickets by clicking here!
Dress attire is cocktail casual.