Starting January 5, 2016 the International High School of New Orleans will no longer accept payments in cash or with a personal check, the only forms of payment acceptable are Debit Card, Credit Card, Money Order and Cashier’s Check. If you have questions or concerns please contact the Finance Office at (504) 227-3139, Lisa McGregor or Denise Deno.
Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Please see below the link and the directions on how to complete the online Free and Reduced Lunch Application.
It is imperative that everyone complete this form. It benefits the school with Federal Funding which in turn helps all students.
How to fill out Lunch Forms
- Go to applyforlunch.com/Home/PickDistrict
- Choose your state: LOUISIANA
- Choose your district: Healthy School Food Collaborative
- Fill out the application.
A few things to remember:
- Your SNAP ID is your Social Security Number
- Remember to include ALL people living in your household, as it can increase the chances of receiving free or reduced lunch.
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM!! We want to make sure that if you qualify for Free/Reduced lunch you receive your benefits!!
Media Release: Scrap Metal Removal / February 02.09 Parent Letter_Scrap Metal_02.09
Louisiana Legislative Auditor Hotline
Click on image to access link.